The TOP 5 challenges for digitization
- Analysis of data and content
- Improvement of customer relations
- Integrate all customer interactions cross all touch points (multichannel and multi-device) without media disruptions
- Mobile apps and processes
- Digitization of service processes and operations
Source: Accenture, Insurance Digital Innovations Survey
What we do for you
- Omnichannel platform for integrated service processes
ITyX provides a self-adaptive workflow and integration platform that merges service processes for incoming inbound correspondence, customer service, back office, and sales for top insurance companies.
- Mobile customer engagement software
With our solutions for chat and co-browsing, social media, e-mail, and incoming mail, we accelerate service processes and reduce costs up to 90 percent. With ITyX MOBILE you have the perfect mobile app for customer relations.
- Intelligent predictions, Big Data and self-adaptive systems
Our unique AI technology understands text-based content of any format and establishes the context for the customer's situation. It automatically learns the correct action for routine cases. There is now more time for more complex tasks.
80 percent of insurance company executives expect a radical change in the insurance business as a result of new technologies. [Source: Accenture, Insurance Digital Innovations Survey]
66 percent of insurance company customers are more likely to switch providers after a negative service experiences. [Source: World Insurance Report 2013, CapGemini]
My name is Andreas Rittler. I am responsible for our sales and alliances in the US. Please contact me at any time for questions regarding our insurence software solutions.
ITyX Solutions Inc.
37 North Orange Avenue,
Orlando, FL 32801
T +1 407 427 1553
"Learn to read the needs of your customers.
Invest in smart prognostics technology.
Install systems that learn."
Source: Ambacher, Jánszky, Knapp, Trendstudie Omnichannel Management