FAQ software: Providing the right answers
24/7 customer service on the web (dynamic FAQ)
Every day, we drown in a wave of available information. With classic search algorithms the relevance of search results is static. Dynamic FAQ accommodates the way in which people ask questions and puts it in context with results that are relevant in the most recent past. The result of natural language search inquiries become much more detailed and valuable. As a result, the steps an agent follows to resolve an inquiry are much shorter.
- Internationally leading, administration-free semantic search technology
- Automatically answering questions on the Website and in technical support
- To close cases before they ever get to an agent
- Self-adaptive algorithms – no need to constantly optimize for efficiency manually
- Useful for online customer portals, self-service pages and technical support
Areas of application
Dynamic FAQ is used in the following ITyX solutions:
The solutions of ITyX are the result of research and science…
ITyX was founded in 1996 by graduates of the Computer Linguistics Department at the University of Koblenz. The contact center software solutions of the ITyX product family are the result of various research projects in a scientific environment. ITyX solutions use self-adaptive methods that are based on the latest methods of semantic content analysis and AI (artificial intelligence). Text can be analyzed and interpreted independent of its structure, composition, and source. The methods make it possible to analyze and process information in any language.