Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the world of top-edge artificial intelligence software solutions. As part of our sales team you will support our sales representatives with your technical and product expertise to generate new opportunities and demonstrate advanced product features to potential customers.
Your Major Activities
- Develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefit and risk
- Facilitating Discovery sessions with customers/prospects in conjunction with field sales force
- Conduct detailed customer requirements analysis and discovery and create SoWs as a base for the project
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs for highly visible international customers in a variety of markets
- Generate and develop new business opportunities
- Create and maintain customer facing demonstrations leveraging our products
- Conduct sales enablement and technical training for partners
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff for product management and development
- Develop and Maintain a long-term relationship with clientsBe part of our international sales & marketing teams – responsible for the U.S.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent major
- 5+ years experience in a B2B environment in a Sales Engineer role in information technology or similar field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of ITyX products and solutions
- Ability to use professional concepts in developing approaches in the solution of critical problems and broad design issues.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
- Resilience and ability to handle stressful situations effectively while managing several tasks
- Technical knowledge of current software and Internet standards, as well as a good knowledge of market leading software products
- Experience in the service/call center environment are a plus
- Travel to customer sites is 10-20%
Integrating contents and business processes automatically: Founded in 1996, ITyX is a leading German software innovator in the filed of artificial intelligence. ITyX offers a modular solutions platform capable of analyzing and catalyzing (customer) communications across all channels: Email, Whitemail, Internet, Mobile and social media. Software by ITyX is used as response management solution, chat and co-browsing service, customer self-service and knowledge management solution in 19 languages in 22 countries. Clients include Air Berlin, Bosch, Conrad, Volkswagen, Infineon, IKEA and Samsung.
Interested in being on the ground floor of a leading edge technology company?
We’d like to hear from you. Call us or send an email at your earliest convenience.
Please send your resume to:
Mr. Dominique Jaritz
Email to Dominique Jaritz
Phone: +1 407 409 0055
ITyX Solutions, Inc.
Joe Radomsky, Vice President
37 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
T +1 407-427-1553