Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the world of top-edge artificial intelligence software solutions.
As an ITyX Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business for products and services related to our omnichannel contact center and capture platform. Key activities include target account prospecting, qualifying and driving solution sales using consultative selling directly to end customers and through the ITyX partner community. You will be responsible for creating a consistent and sustainable pipeline of business opportunities and negotiating these deals through the sales cycle to a successful closure. You will also be responsible for effectively knowing, utilizing, leading, and coordinating all resources necessary to grow the company's total revenue.
Your main field of work will be:
- Develop, manage, and report on a sales pipeline
- Identify opportunities in target markets and strategies develop and to acquire customers
- Research prospect accounts to identify client pain for point of entry
- Develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefit and risk
- Partner closely with ITyX Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcome
- Initiate contact through cold call and/or e-mail messaging - succinctly communicate ITyX’ value
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of our products and services
- Attendance in support of ITyX related marketing events
Your qualifications should include:
- Proven track record in leading and winning major Sales opportunities Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- A minimum of 4 years of successful enterprise software sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Responsive thorough follow-up with customers and prospects
- Ability to work in a team, as well as in an unstructured environment without well-defined tasks
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Travel to customer sites is 20-30%
Integrating contents and business processes automatically: Founded in 1996, ITyX is a leading German software innovator in the filed of artificial intelligence. ITyX offers a modular solutions platform capable of analyzing and catalyzing (customer) communications across all channels: Email, Whitemail, Internet, Mobile and social media. Software by ITyX is used as response management solution, chat and co-browsing service, customer self-service and knowledge management solution in 19 languages in 22 countries. Clients include Air Berlin, Bosch, Conrad, Volkswagen, Infineon, IKEA and Samsung.
Interested in being on the ground floor of a leading edge technology company?
We’d like to hear from you. Call us or send an email at your earliest convenience.
Please send your resume to:
Mr. Dominique Jaritz
Email to Dominique Jaritz
Phone: +1 407 409 0055
ITyX Solutions, Inc.
Joe Radomsky, Vice President
37 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
T +1 407-427-1553